Popular Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Now with Tempered Glass & RGB Lighting
The stylish design of the Enthoo Evolv series from Phanteks is so highly regarded by customers worldwide that the manufacturer has updated the popular Mini-ITX version of the series. Three new versions are entering the market and will be available approximately in the first week of September. In terms of the colours, Phanteks has stuck to what works and is offering models in black, black/red and white/black. The tempered glass side panel and the RGB LED lighting with included RGB controller make for great new additions to the series.
The features at a Glance:
- Timeless classic design with a unique aesthetic
- New:high quality tempered glass window
- New:discreet RGB lighting with included controller
- 2x USB 3.0 hidden behind a small panel in the front
- Space for a 280 mm radiator and included bracket for pumps/reservoirs
- An abundance of space for graphics cards up to 33 mm
- Clean interior and high quality workmanship
The Special Features of the Three New Models
The new features include the left side panel which is now made completely out of tempered glass and allows for an amazing view of the installed hardware. The new RGB lighting fits in perfectly with the tempered glass side panel along with the power button LED and the LED strip that illuminates part of the front of the case. More RGB LED products can be incorporated due to the addition of an internal RGB controller, and an optional adapter allows for the lighting to be controlled via ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or MSI Mystic Light Sync.
20+ In stock
Was: £76.99 £56.99