Practise Makes Perfect - Alpenföhn Brocken 3!
The Alpenföhn Brocken 3
Introducing the latest Brocken cooler from Alpenföhn, the Brocken 3! The Brocken 3 boasts an even further increased performance level and is designed for silent operation thanks to its large heatsink with aerodynamically optimized fins.
The third generation of the famed and esteemed Brocken cooler made by Alpenföhn resembles its predecessors when it comes to looks alone, but due to several innovations and an even further enhanced cooling performance the Brocken 3 can pull ahead of its rivals. All the know-how and experience stemming from the very popular Brocken 1 & 2 models as well as volumes of customer feedback from the Alpenföhn online community have been incorporated into the construction of the Brocken 3.
A striking difference to its direct predecessor becomes apparent in the fact that twin towers became one single tower again, whose aerodynamically optimized fins with adjusted fin distance offer tremendously improved capabilities for silent operation. Especially in combination with the new Wing Boost 3 140 mm fan, that possesses a fixed integrated fan guide wheel for axially directed airflow, noise levels could be reduced and a minimization of airflow twist could be realized. The result is a formidable performance increase of the fan that enabled a reduction of its maximum rotational speed in comparison to alternate layouts.
The Alpenföhn Brocken 3 Feature Set:
- Tower cooler with up to 220W TDP cooling power
- Five 6 mm heat pipes & optimised fins
- Wing Boost 3 fan with PWM connector and 140 mm format
- Asymmetrical design of the tower for best RAM compatibility
- High-performance thermal paste "Permafrost" included
- High compatibility to AMD and Intel CPU sockets, icluding AM4 and 2066
- RockMount mounting system for easy installation
Check out the brand new Brocken 3 here!