+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
NF-A12x25 ULN Fan - 120mm
The Features of the Noctua NF-A12x25 ULN Fan at a Glance:
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and improved durability
- Minimal fan clearance of just 0,5 mm for superb airflow performance
- 1.200 RPM at 55,7 m³/h & 12,1 dB(A)
- U.L.N.A for slowing fan speeds to 900 RPM
- Integrated anti-vibration pads for noise reduction
- Incredible build quality with 6 year manufacturer guarantee
The Noctua NF-A12x25 ULN in DetailAll in all the new flagship model from Noctua achieves some impressive specifications. The 120 mm fan spins at 900 or 1.200 RPM and this results in up to 55,7 m³/h of airflow. Meanwhile the fan simultaneously manages a low noise output of just 12,1 dB(A). This represents the perfect fan for people passionate about quiet PCs as well as overclockers!
Manufactured using innovative Sterrox LCP alongside several innovative aerodynamic optimisations, the NF-A12x25 ULN is capable of stunning performance. One of the special features of this fan is the tight 0,5 mm frame clearance. This enables ultra-efficient operation with improved air pressure values, something that comes into its own when paired with coolers and radiators. The reason this is possible is due in no small part to Noctua's Liquid Crystal Polymer known as "Sterrox", which is highly resistant to mechanical and thermal stressors.
The area around the hub of the fan is reinforced with metal to help add to the fan's overall stability, something that acoustically sensitive users will appreciate. The NF-A12x25 ULN also uses other techniques such as Flow Acceleration Channels, which help to accelerate the flow of air outwards thereby increasing efficiency and minimising sound. Airflow is also improved thanks to the stepped inlet design and the inner surface microstructures.
Thanks to Noctua's Smooth Commutation Drive 2, the NF-A12x25 ULN newest drive system from Noctua, the torque stress on the blades is reduced and this contributes greatly to the quiet operation of the fan. Optimising the fan even further, Noctua includes SSO2 Bearing Technology to achieve exceptional stability and durability over long periods of operation.
Vibrations are reduced thanks to the fan's Anti-Vibration Pads and Noctua includes anti-vibration seals for installation on radiators. In terms of accessories, Noctua includes an Ultra-Low-Noise Adapter (U.L.N.A.) in the bundle, which allows the max RPM to be reduced down to 900. Connection to the 4-pin header possible despite the 3-Pin connector. A convenient and practical 30cm cable extension for large cases is also included.
- Dimensions: 120x120x25 mm
- Connector: 3-Pin
- Bearing Type: SSO2
- Fan Blade Design: A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame Technology: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)
- RPM: 1.200 U/min
- Max. RPM with U.L.N.A.: 900 RPM
- Max. Airflow: 55,7 m³/h
- Max. Airflow with U.L.N.A.: 39,4 m³/h
- Max. Volume: 12,1 dB(A)
- Max. Volume with U.L.N.A.: 7,6 dB(A)
- Max. Static Pressure: 0,82 mm H2O
- Max. Static Pressure with U.L.N.A.: 0,41 mm H2O
- Max. Power Draw: 0,6 W
- Max. Current: 0,05 A
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Lifespan: over 150.000 Hours
- Guarantee: 6 Years
- Accessories: Lüfter, Ultra-Low-Noise Adapter (U.L.N.A.), 3:4-Pin power adapters, 30cm cable extender, NA-AV3 Anti-vibration attachments, Anti-vibration seals for water cooling radiators, fan screws