Product information: NH-L9a AMD ONLY Low Profile Quiet CPU CoolerThe NH-L9a is a premium quality quiet CPU cooler for AMD based HTPCs and Small Form Factor systems. At a super-low profile of only 37mm, the NH-L9a is ideal for extremely slim cases and due to its 92x114mm footprint, it provides excellent compatibility with tall RAM modules and other components on mini-ITX mainboards. The custom designed SecuFirm2 mounting system for AM3+/FM1/FM2 makes installation child's play and thanks to the highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan that supports fully automatic speed control via PWM, the NH-L9a runs remarkably quiet. Topped off with Noctua's renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-L9a fuses everything users have come to expect from Noctua's larger coolers into a super-compact package for slim HTPC systems.
37mm low profile
Due to the slim 23mm heatsink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
100% RAM compatibility
The NH-L9a has a 92x114mm footprint that complies with the 96x114mm keep-out zone specified by AMD. This means that it doesn't overhang the RAM slots, so it's fully compatible with tall memory modules.*
*Some Mini-ITX mainboards violate the 96x114mm keep-out zone specified by AMD, so the NH-L9a can only be used with low-profile RAM (<28mm) on these boards. Please consult this compatibility list for details.
100% compatibility with PCIe cards on Mini-ITX
Some AMD based Mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting close to the 96x114mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone may block the PCIe slot, the 92x114mm sized NH-L9a provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan
The highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua's proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9a to stay remarkably quiet.
Allowing a reduction of the maximum speed of the NF-A9x14 fan from 2500 to 1800rpm, the included Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) makes it possible to achieve near-silent setups using CPUs with less than 65W TDP.
Custom-designed SecuFirm2 mounting for AMD
The NH-L9a bundles a custom-designed SecuFirm2 mounting system for AM2(+)/AM3(+)/FM1/FM2 that offers extended compatibility with Mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all the while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
NT-H1 thermal compound
Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
6 years manufacturer's warranty
Noctua products are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the supplied NF-A9x14 features an MTBF rating of more than 150.000 hours and the entire NH-L9a package comes with a full 6 years manufacturer's warranty.
- 37mm low profile
- For use with processors up to 65W
- 100% RAM compatibility
- 100% compatibility with PCIe cards on mini-ITX
- NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan
- Compatible with AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2
- Six years manufacturer's warranty
- Socket compatibility: AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2
- Maximum TDP: 65W
- Height (without fan): 23 mm
- Width (without fan): 114 mm
- Depth (without fan): 92 mm
- Height (with fan): 37 mm
- Width (with fan): 114 mm
- Depth (with fan): 92 mm
- Weight (without fan): 390 g
- Weight (with fan): 465 g
- Material: Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fan compatibility: 92x92x14mm, 92x92x25mm
- Model: Noctua NF-A9x14 PWM
- Bearing: SSO2
- Max. Rotational Speed (± 10%): 2500 RPM
- Max. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (± 10%): 1800 RPM
- Min. Rotational Speed (PWM): 300 RPM
- Max. Airflow: 33.8 CFM
- Max. Airflow with L.N.A.: 24.0 CFM
- Max. Acoustical Noise: 23.6 dB(A)
- Max. Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 14.8 dB(A)
- Input Power: 2.52 W
- Voltage Range: 12 V
- MTBF: > 150.000 h
- NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan, Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.),
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound, SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit,
- Screws for 92x92x25mm fans, Noctua Metal Case-Badge
More links for "NH-L9a AMD ONLY Low Profile Quiet CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||AM3+, FM2+, AM2+|
|CPU Cooler type||Top-Blower|
|Fan connector||4Pin (PWM control)|