+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
NH-U12A High Performance CPU Cooler - 120mm
The CPU cooler of the Austrian manufacturer enjoy an excellent reputation, especially the U12 series, which has now been released in the fifth generation. They combine excellent workmanship with high cooling performance and minimal noise. The Noctua fans are also responsible for this and are also available separately to serve as housing, CPU or radiator fans.
The Noctua NH-U12A CPU cooler at a glance:
- Single-tower CPU cooler
- 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Premium Fan
- Newly developed heat sink with seven heatpipes and a larger surface
- Extremely simple SecuFirm2 mounting system
- Compatible with common sockets from AMD and Intel
- Six-year manufacturer's warranty
Efficient and reliable CPU cooler
A 12 cm model , the NH-U12A is a powerful single-tower CPU cooler in Noctua's classic U-Series, which has received more than 6,000 awards and recommendations from international trade publications. The larger format, seven heatpipes and two NF-A12x25 120mm fans with PWM support for fully automatic cruise control, the NH-U12A's silent cooling performance surpasses all previous U-Series coolers.
At the same time, the 58 mm slim design guarantees high compatibility with bulky memory modules. The all-round high-quality package is completed by the proven SecuFirm2 mounting system , Noctua's renowned NT-H1 thermal grease and 6-year manufacturer's warranty . Its outstanding cooling performance, good compatibility and excellent running smoothness make the NH-U12A a premium solution for the highest demands.
Premium fan ensures best cooling
With a height of 158 mm , the NH-U12A fits easily into most modern high-end tower enclosures. With a width of 125mm (including fan and fan brackets), the cooler offers better compatibility with NVLink, SLI, and CrossFire systems than models that are over 150mm wide or use wider fans. Thanks to its asymmetrical design, the NH-U12A does not collide with RAM chips and does not protrude beyond the first PCIe slot.
The NF-A12x25 is a quiet 120mm premium fanwith Self-Stabilizing Oil-Pressure (SSO2) and Advance Acoustic Optimization (AAO) frames, which, thanks to advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, achieve even better silent performance than the award-winning NF-P12. The fan supports PWM for convenient, fully automatic cruise control via the motherboard.
More power in the pull / push process
The cooling efficiency is increased by the use of two NF-A12x25 fans in push / pull operation . The NH-U12A comes with special fan clips and a set of anti-vibration pads. These make it possible to set the rear fan by 5 mm and thus achieve better acoustics in double fan operation. With the included low-noise adapter (LNA), the fans can be down-regulated for quieter operation.
Noctua's SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, reliability and ease of use . The NH-U12AIt is largely compatible with most sockets for AMD and Intel CPUs and is particularly easy to mount. Simply put the cooler on, tighten the four spring screws and you're done!
- Dimensions (without fan): 158 x 125 x 58 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 158 x 125 x 112 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom, heatpipes), nickel-plated aluminum (lamellas)
- Fan: 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM (120 mm)
- Noise: 22.6 dB (A)
- Noise emission (LNA): 18.8 dB (A)
- Rotation speed: 2,000
- RPM LNA: 1,700 rpm
- Volume flow: 102.1 m³ / h / 60.09 CFM
- Static pressure: 2.34 mmH2O
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Power consumption: 1.68 W
- Life expectancy:> 150,000 h
- Intel LGA 1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066
- AMD AM4, AM3 (+), AM2 (+), FM1, FM2 (+)
- 2x NF-A12x25 PWM premium fan
- NT-H1 high-end heat-conducting paste
- SecuForm2 mounting kit
- Noctua metal case badge
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6 years
More links for "NH-U12A High Performance CPU Cooler - 120mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)