Product information: NB-eLoop Fan B14-3 - 140mmHightech compact fans with bionic loop rotor (BionicLoopFan®). The special wing shape triggers turbulence in the air. This physical effect reduces the volume which is based on turbulances in the air flow and reduces energy consumption. With a straightened air flow and a higher Airflow these fans usually offers a higher overall cooling capacity over classical fans .
- 100% developed in Germany
- TÜV-certified sound level specifications = real data
- Extremely low-noise bionic loop rotor
- position-invariant magnetic bearing NB-NanoSLI® 2NEW!
- silent NB-EKA P2 Drive NEW!
- Bayer® Makrolon® rotor with anti-dust technology
- weighted reinforced fibreglass PBT frame
- NB cable management with two pluggable connection cables
- Perfect results for PC casing, CPU cooling systems and radiator( higher cooling power at same revolution ratel)
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- Volume: max. 28.5 dB (A)
- Speed: max. 1,400 U / min
- Airflow: max. 178.29 m³ / h
- Static Pressure: 1,570mmH2O
- Start voltage: 4 V
- Power consumption: 1.92 W
- Connector: 3-Pin
- Life expectancy: 160,000 hours
- Warranty: 6 years
- 4 fine thread screws and knurled nuts for tool free assembly
- 4 NB silicone slics for vibration-free assembly
- each 2x 20 and 50 cm connection cable with textile sheath