+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Aer P 140mm Static Pressure PWM FanThe Aer P high static pressure fan is designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Engineered to maximize the cooling potential of radiators, it features a chamfered intake and exhaust for high-performance airflow and winglet-designed blades to improve drag efficiency. The Aer P uses fluid dynamic bearing to provide silent operations, long-term durability, and achieves powerful cooling performance.
Designed for Radiators
Aer P provides high performance cooling for radiators. Enhance your PC's cooling with a push/pull configuration or recreate the Kraken's award winning fan performance with an all-in-one cooler.
These PWM static pressure fans are designed with a chamfered-intake and exhaust that boosts overall airflow and pressure.
The winglet designed fan blades minimize drag and further enhance fan performance.
Fluid Dynamice Bearing
Using patented fluid dynamic bearings(FDB) made of copper, the life span of the Aer P is made to last over six years. FDB are designed to maintain consistent lubrication reducing bearing noise.
Every detail counts
The Aer P comes with sleeved cables for ease of cable management and vibration dampeners on each mounting point to keep fan noise to a minimum.
Colour your way
Three color choices are available and sold separately to color coordinate your build. Choose from blue, red or white.
- High performance fans optimized for radiators
- Winglet designed fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-soft 21 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- Sleeved cables and vibration dampeners
- Changeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 26mm
- Material: Plastic, Rubber
- Fan Speed: 500~1,800 +/- 300 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 27.27~98.17 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.21~2.71mm-H2O
- Fan Noise Level: 21~38dBA
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC, 0.35A, 4.2W
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Fan Life: 60,000 hours / 6 Years
- Warranty: 2 years