+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
FZ-200 Airflow Fan Black/ Transparent White LED - 200mmDespite these impressive output figures, the FZ-200 fan still run very quietly, as one should, for large 200-mm specimens. The clever-designed, transparent held in this LED version 11 fan blades produce a 12-volt operation only 20 dB (A) and make the FZ-200 ideal for any fan Silence-friends at the same time looking for cooling performance.
The holes from NZXT are stated at 154 x 154 mm, so the FZ-200 Airflow Fan, for example, to the more modern NZXT packages or a la Phantom 630 Phantom 820 is compatible. In case of doubt, the holes in the home should definitely be remeasured before buying! Not compatible is about the original Phantom Tower.
As a special feature, the example offered here has a blue LED light that can be disabled independent of the speed. For this purpose, an additional cable with 2-pin connector located on the fan, which is connected to a supplied key. Also there: a Y-adapter for the simultaneous control of two LED fan, a 4-pin Molex adapter, with which the sleeved 3 pin fan can be operated directly from the mains supply, and four fan screws.
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 30 mm (W x H x D)
- Holes: 154 x 154 mm
- Black (frame), clear (rotor)
- Lighting: White (can be deactivated)
- Noise level: 20 dB (A)
- Speed: 700 (+ / - 200) U / min
- Air flow volume: 174 m³ / h
- Static Pressure: 0.83 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power consumption: max. 5.04 W / 0.42 A
- Life expectancy: 30,000 hours
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
- 3-pin or 4-pin Molex (adapter included)
- 2-pin lighting control (Y-adapter for two fans included)
- Compatibility examples (note holes!): NZXT Phantom 820, NZXT Phantom 630
- No compatibility, inter alia, to: NZXT Phantom, NZXT Vulcan, NZXT Hades