+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H200i Black Mini-ITX Case + Kraken X52 240mm AIO Bundle
Save nearly £75 on this NZXT H200i Black Mini-ITX Case & Kraken X52 240mm AIO Bundle!
The H200i is the new noble mini-ITX tower from NZXT. This case, which continues the successful H series, has exceptionally sharp edges, yet its exterior is very smooth, minimalist and geometrically shaped. In addition, the left side houses a tempered glass window that reveals the equally black interior of the H200i. The highlight of the H200i, however, is its integrated controller, with which the already installed fans or additional RGB can be intelligently controlled.
The features of the NZXT H200i
- Minimalist black case from NZXT
- Integrated controller for fans and RGB LEDs
- Side window made of tempered glass
- Space for 240mm radiator
- Slots for four 2.5-inch drives
NZXT H200i Mini-Tower: Fit for modding!
The front of this case is completely flat with no I / O panel. The latter is namely on the cover of this housing dream. The panel has two USB 3.0 ports and two audio jacks, as well as the inconspicuous power button.
As a special feature, the NZXT H200i Mini-Tower has an integrated controller, called Smart Device with CAM support . It is used to control the Aer F fans already installed, as well as the RGB LED strip, which is immediately visible through the toughened glass window. Other fans or even more LED strips can of course also be connected. An acoustic sensor helps determine the optimal balance between cooling and noise. The control takes place via function-rich software on the PC.
Space for data carriers and water coolers
In the black interior is a lot of space. Thus, in addition to Mini-ITX motherboards and two expansion cards can be installed in the housing. You can also install up to four 2.5-inch drives. Alternatively, three 2.5-inch drives and a 3.5-inch drive can be installed.
Enough space in the NZXT H200i mini-tower is also available for AiO water cooling and even a custom loop. A 240mm radiator can be attached to the front. Alternatively, there is room for either two additional 120 mm or 140 mm fans in addition to the two front and rear 120 mm fans on the front. Who puts on a CPU cooler, has up to 165 mm in height. The graphics card may be up to 325 mm long.
- Dimensions without feet: 210 x 334 x 372 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions with feet: 210 x 349 x 372 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: Mini-ITX
- Total possible fan: 2x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm (front), 1x 120 mm (rear), 1x 120 mm (cover)
- Pre-installed: 1x 120 mm (cover), 1x 120 mm (back), Filter: front, bottom
- Radiator-Mountings: 2x 140 or 2x 120 mm (front side), 1x 120 mm (back side)
- Drive bays: 1x 3.5 inches (internal), 4x 2.5 inches (internal, 3 + 1)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 2
- I / O panel: 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection), 1x each HD Audio In / Out
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 165 mm
- Maximum length of the graphics card: 325 mm
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
Engineered For Performance
Kraken Series features a new pump that is both quieter and capable of displacing more liquid than previous generations. The enhanced design achieves superior cooling with efficiency while keeping acoustics to a minimum.
Master Your Control
The new Kraken enables independent tuning for the fan and pump performance. Through CAM’s intuitive designs and full software integration, the most precise and sophisticated controls can be made with ease.
Light Your Way
Customize the pump with the most advanced lighting effects. The Kraken Series includes numerous customizable presets and reactive modes to respond to changes in system conditions, such as temperatures and audio output.
All New Radiator Fans
The Aer P Series radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
Reinforced Extended Tubing
Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 275 x 123 x 30
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.08Kg
-- Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Alternating, Loading, Heat Exchange,
- Reactive Modes: Smart and Audio
- Control Type: Software with CAM
Pump & Water Block
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 80 x 80 x 52.9
- Material: Copper, Plastic
- Variable Pump Speed: 1,600 - 2,800 ± 300 RPM
- Pump Control: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
- Length: 400mm
- Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Model: Aer P120 PWM Fan
- Quantity: 2 x 120mm
- Fan Modes: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
- Speed: 500-2,000 ± 300 RPM
- Noise: 21-38dBA
- Warranty: 6 Years