+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H440 EnvYUs Midi Tower Case + Hue + Bundle - **SAVE £40 **Grab a bargain with £40 off the NZXT Hue+ when bought with the H440 Team EnvYUs Edition Midi Tower Case!
NZXT has partnered with global eSports powerhouse, Team EnVyUs, to design the ultimate case that promises victory in style. Created for hardcore gamers, the exciting new H440 EnVyUs offers the same clean, premium build; sleek aesthetic; and breakthrough feature set, but is now available in #BoysInBlue signature colors and branded with the ofcial Team EnVyUs badge.
Designed alongside the passionate and powerful champions, this special edition case delivers silent chassis acoustics, high-performance cooling and streamlined PC-building to the serious Team EnVyUs fan. Get ready to dominate. Established in 2007, Team EnVyUs is one of the most storied eSports organizations in the world. The team is known for being a staple in major tournament Grand Finals and producing multiple championship seasons. In addition to being a perennial pro gaming powerhouse, the team is also known for their sportsmanship, integrity and philanthropy.
The new H Series Chassis from NZXT features a doorless, ODD-free front panel made entirely of steel while a large, full-view window reveals an interior specially engineered to make any build seamless and beautiful. This case puts a firm emphasis on the ethos of Clean computer builds. Every design characteristic has been considered to assist even novice system builders in creating showcase level systems.
On the inside, an integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%. Additionally, two attached SSD trays mounted above the shroud allow you to easily showcase a remarkably clean interior.
The H440 comes standard with 360mm of direct CPU/GPU cooling behind its front panel, offering an unprecedented level of cooling right out of the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come ready for up to 360mm water cooling radiators to offer comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
With its newly designed interior, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience without sacrificing any features that builders demand in a high performance chassis.
Features:- An integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%
- The H440 comes standard with 4 of NZXT's newly designed FN V2 case fans.
- Newly designed steel HDD drive trays complement the H440's front and top steel panels
- Liquid cooling support: 240mm 280mm or 360mm (front and top) The only case this small that can support 2x 360mm out of box.
- Dimensions: 220 x 510 x 476 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel (Body), plastic (front cover)
- Weight: about 9.8 kg
- Colour: Matt Black, White & Blue - Team EnVyUs Edition
- Form Factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan Hub: 10x 3-pin fan
- Fan total possible:
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 140/120 mm (rear)
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (cover)
- Thereof pre-installed:
- 3x 120 mm (front FN V2)
- 1x 140 mm (rear FN V2)
- Radiator Mountings (partial renunciation of drive and / or fan-Slots)
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (front)
- 1x max. 140 mm (rear)
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (lid)
- Filters: front, power supply
- Drive Bays:
- 6x 3.5 inch (internal; tools)
- 7x 2.5 inch (internal, 5x instead of 3.5 inches)
- Power supply: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I / O Panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
- 2x per Audio In / Out
- Maximum video card length: 305 mm (without any waiver)
- Maximum video card length: 406 mm (without HDD cages)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180 mm
HUE+ lets you light up your system like never before. It is a digitally controlled lighting solution that combines intuitive software and versatile routing options to give you unprecedented PC illumination possibilities. Using CAM software, the HUE+ includes 8 preset effects with in-depth customization.With dual-channel lighting output, each channel is capable of supporting up to 4 LED strips and can be configured to run separate effects.
Setting up the HUE+ is both simple and versatile with directional and daisy-chained designed LED strips. With magnets built into the strips, quickly lay them onto any magnetic surfaces or use the double-sided tape to fix them into position to non-magnetic surfaces. Configuring your PC’s lighting effects just got easier.With Smart mode and the built-in Overlay functionality, HUE+ lighting effects reacts to your PC and makes your system come to life.
With Audio mode, the HUE+ light effects reacts to the audio output of your PC. Whether it’s that latest sound track you are listening to or want to get a bigger kick out of that game you are playing, HUE+ beats to your system’s sounds.
- Output Channels: 2
- Output LED Quantity: Up to 40 per channel
- LED Strip Width: 10mm
- Output Channel Voltage: DC 5V
- Dimensions: 100mm x 70mm x 23.5mm
- Included Accessories: 1 x 500 mm Extension cable, 1 x 300mm Extension cable, 2 x 100mm Extension cable, 4 x Screws, 5 x Cable ties
- Material: Steel, Plastic, PCB
- LED Colour: Colour changing RGB
- Form Factor: 2.5" Drive Bay
- Connections: 4 x LED Strip, 1 x Molex Power, 1 x Internal micro-USB cable, 2 x 500mm Connection cable
- Mounting: HUE+ Body: Screws, LED Strip: Magnets and 3M Tape
- LED Modes: Presets: Static, Fading, Breathing, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Alternating, Spectrum Wave, Pulse
- Smart: CPU Temperature, GPU Temperature, FPS
- Custom: Customize each LED
- Audio (Beta): HUE+ reacts to the changing audio output from your PC
- LED Strip Length: 300mm, 10-LED
- Control Method: CAM Software
- Input Connector: 5V Molex 4-pin connector
- Warranty: 2 years