Product information: H440 New 2015 Edition Case - Black & OrangeTaking feedback from the community, NZXT has applied highly requested feature updates to its acclaimed H440 case with a renewed emphasis on cooling performance and function.
The new H Series Chassis from NZXT features a doorless, ODD-free front panel made entirely of steel while a large, full-view window reveals an interior specially engineered to make any build seamless and beautiful. This case puts a firm emphasis on the ethos of clean computer builds. Every design characteristic has been considered to assist even novice system builders in creating showcase level systems.
On the inside, an integrated power supply shroud completely conceals cables and increases cable management space up to 80%. Additionally, two attached SSD trays mounted above the shroud allow you to easily showcase a remarkably clean interior.
The H440 comes standard with 360mm of direct CPU/GPU cooling behind its front panel, offering an unprecedented level of cooling right out of the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come ready for up to 360mm water cooling radiators to offer comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.
With its newly designed interior, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience without sacrificing any features that builders demand in a high performance chassis.
- Increased height and depth with re-designed ventilation for better airflow
- PWM fan hub
- 8 x SSD storage
- HDD trays re-designed to support top and bottom mounted drives
- Tinted black window
- Newly upgraded scratch resistant paint
- Model Number: CA-H442W-M0
- Colour: Matte Black & Orange
- Drive Bays: External 5.25": 0, Internal 3.5"/2.5": 10+1/8 (Total 7 Combined)
- Cooling System: Front: 2x 140/3x120mm (3 x 120mm FN V2 Fans Included), Top: 2x 140/3x120mm, Rear: 1x 140/120mm (1 x 140mm FN V2 Fan Included)
- Filters: Front (Included), Bottom Rear(Included)
- Radiator Support: Front 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm, Top 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm, Rear 1 x 140/120mm
- Clearance: GPU Clearance With HDD Cage: 294mm, GPU Clearance Without HDD Cage: 428mm, CPU Cooler: 180mm
- Cable Management: Lowest Point - 17.7mm; Highest Point 32.5mm
- Dimensions: 220mm x 512mm x 480mm
- Material: Steel, Plastic, Metal plated front panel
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- External Electronics: USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, 1 x Audio/Mic, I/O Panel LED On/Off
- Product Weight: 10.16 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years