+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H700 Black Midi-Tower Case + Kraken X62 280mm AIO Bundle
Save £80 on this NZXT H700 Black Midi-Tower Case & Kraken X62 280mm AIO Bundle!The H700 is the new premium Midi-Tower from NZXT. This case, that represents a new addition to the successful H700 Series, enjoys an angular yet sleek and minimalist look. The retangular case exceeded expectations in terms of looks and design with its matte black surfaces. Furthermore, the left side comes with a tempered glass window to enable an unobstructed view of the black interior of the H700.
The Features of the NZXT H700
- Minimalist, black case from NZXT
- Tempered glass side window
- Space for 280 mm- or 360 mm radiators
- Bays for seven 2,5" drives
The NZXT H700 Midi-Tower in DetailThe front of this case is smooth and uninterrupted without any I/O panel. The I/O panel in this instance is located on the top of the case. The panel includes two USB 3.0- and 2.0 ports as well as two audio jacks with a discrete power button.
The black interior offers plenty of space. This enables EATX-, ATX-, Micro-ATX- and Mini-ITX motherboards along with seven expansion cards to fit comfortably in the case. Up to seven 2,5" drives are also able to be installed in the drive cage. There are three 3,5" bays along the bottom and side of the power supply cage.
There is also adequate space in the NZXT H700 Midi-Tower for AiO water cooling solutions and even a custom loop. The front and top of the case allows for 280 mm- or 360 mm radiators. There is sufficient space for either three further 120 mm- or two 140 mm fans in addition to the pre-installed 120 mm fans. Users needing to installed a tower-style CPU cooler has up to 185 mm of space to play with. Even graphics cards up to 413 mm long are compatible.
- Dimensions without Feet: 230 x 494 x 494 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions with Feet: 230 x 516 x 494 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Weight: 12,27 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form Factor: EATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total Possible Fans:
3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm (Front)
1x 120 mm or 1x 140 mm (Rear)
3x 120 oder 2x 140 mm (Top)
3x 120 mm (Front)
1x 120 mm (Back)
- Filter: Front, Bottom
- Radiator Mountings:
2x 140 or 3x 120 mm (Front)
2x 140 or 3x 120 mm (Top)
- Drive Bays:
3x 3,5" (internal)
7x 2,5" (internal)
- Power Supply Unit: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel:
2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
1x HD Audio In/Out
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 185 mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 413 mm
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 2 Years
Engineered For Performance
Kraken Series features a new pump that is both quieter and capable of displacing more liquid than previous generations. The enhanced design achieves superior cooling with efficiency while keeping acoustics to a minimum.
Master Your Control
The new Kraken enables independent tuning for the fan and pump performance. Through CAM’s intuitive designs and full software integration, the most precise and sophisticated controls can be made with ease.
Light Your Way
Customize the pump with the most advanced lighting effects. The Kraken Series includes numerous customizable presets and reactive modes to respond to changes in system conditions, such as temperatures and audio output.
All New Radiator Fans
The Aer P Series radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
Reinforced Extended Tubing
Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 315 x 143 x 30
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.29Kg
- Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Alternating, Loading, Heat Exchange,
- Reactive Modes: Smart and Audio
- Control Type: Software with CAM
Pump & Water Block
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 80 x 80 x 52.9
- Material: Copper, Plastic
- Variable Pump Speed: 1,600 - 2,800 ± 300 RPM
- Pump Control: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
- Length: 400mm
- Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Model: Aer P140 PWM Fan
- Quantity: 2 x 140mm
- Fan Modes: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
- Speed: 500-1,800 ± 300 RPM
- Noise: 21-38dBA
- Warranty: 6 Years