+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hades Midi-Tower Case - BlackIntroducing the Hades, a chassis that provides an array of advanced features for the most demanding PC enthusiast. Airflow is optimized with 5 fans (dual 200mm intake, 200 mm front fan, dual top 140mm fans, side 200mm fan, and rear 120mm exhaust). NZXT includes all the fans with the exception of the top 140mm and also provides a dual fan 8W per channel controller giving enthusiasts freedom to manage intake and exhaust airflow. A three temperature display on the front panel allows the user to see the temperature inside the chassis even when the door is closed. Additionally, the meshed 5.25" bays, door, and bottom panel allows for air to naturally flow into the system with ease.
Hades also boasts premium expandability with up to nine 5.25" bay setup or five 5.25" and four 3.5." It also features VGA clearance room for 300mm cards like the new ATI 5970. The punched side panel and motherboard tray with rubber grommets on the motherboard routing holes enables advanced wire management and quick CPU bracket removal. Additional advanced features include a solid state bracket allowing for two SSD drives, pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate, mounting holes for a dual radiator at the top, and a removable filter at the bottom PSU.
- Expansion galore: Nine 5.25" bay setup or Five 5.25" and Four 3.5"
- Latest Hardware Support: VGA clearance room for 300mm cards like the ATI 5970
- CPU Heatsink clearance: 131.5mm w/ 200mm fan, 165mm w/o side fan installed.
- Dual 200mm intake Large air system: 200mm front fan, dual top 140mm fan, Side 200mm fan, rear 120mm exhaust. NZXT includes the chassis with all fans except for one top 140mm fan
- Control the flow: Gaming, overclocking, or office work the dual 8W per channel fan control allows control over the dual 200mm fans that spin up to 150 CFM each
- Monitor your system: A three C/F temperature display at front panel allows the user to see temperatures inside the chassis even with the door closed. A slant on the door allows for easier viewing from above.
- Punched side panel: Besides aesthetics, the side mesh and extrusion allows for even greater and ease of wire management on the right side panel
- Meshed front: 5.25" meshed bays, meshed door, and meshed bottom panel allows for air to flow into the system with ease.
- Wire Routing: Motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing.
- NZXT Solid State bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate
- Front mounted 2 USB, Audio, and E-SATA ports
- Mounting holes for dual radiator at the top
- Removable filter at the bottom PSU
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 200 X 430 X 501 mm / 7.87" x 16.9" x 19.7"
- Front Coolling: 1 X 200mm red LED (included)
- Rear Cooling: 1 X 120mm (included)
- Side Cooling: 1 x 200mm (included)
- Top Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1 include 140mm)
- Drive Bays: 9 External 5.25" bays / 4 Internal 3.5" Mounts
- Screwless Rail Design
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT
- CPU Cooler Clearance: 124.9mm (with fan) / 154.9mm (without fan)