+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
KRAKEN X61 280mm AIO Water Cooling UnitWORLD'S FIRST VARIABLE SPEED LIQUID COOLER
The Kraken X61 is the first consumer closed loop cooler with an integrated variable speed pump. The state-of-the-art variable speed pump keeps noise to a minimum during use without sacrificing top end pump power.
The X61 radiator is optimized to run on a single fan without losing static pressure or airflow due to the added radiator thickness, providing better temperatures than competing 240mm coolers in push-pull.
36% MORE SURFACE AREA
Our 280m radiator platform gives 36% more surface area over comparable 240mm coolers.
Integrated Hue and digital fan control
NZXT CAM allows you to control your Kraken X61’s fan speeds, Hue lighting, and other custom cooling settings. The Kraken+ CAM module is also available in CAM Mobile, allowing you to monitor temps and adjust your kraken fans and Hue remotely from the convenience of your mobile phone.
MORE POWERFUL, QUIET AND DURABLE
New FX140 V2 performance watercooling PWM fan tuned for radiator cooling.
- With monitoring and control option via CAM software
- Full HUE color control for the lighting of Water Blocks
- Complete water cooling system with easy installation
- Pre-charged and maintenance free thermal compound pre-applied
- high cooling power at the same time quiet operation
- High-quality 140 mm fans from NZXT including
- Radiator Dimensions: 312.5 x 140 x 27 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Aluminium
- Pump engine speed: 2400-3600 (+/- 150) U / min
- Voltage: 12 V
- Current: 325 mA
- Connector: USB
- LED light: Arbitrary
- Fan Type: 2x 140 mm (FX140 V2)
- Speed: 800 to 2000 U / min (+/- 10%)
- stroke: 71.6 to 179.3 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.36 to 1.97 mm H2O
- Volume: 20-37 dB (A)
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Hose length: about 40 cm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6 years
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 & AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
**For an AM4 bracket please visit the manufacturer support page with proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **