+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK "Assimilator " Antec Nine Hundred Case - Green Fans (No PSU)The return of a true classic, the OcUK Ice Box range of modified Antec Nine Hundred Ultimate Gaming Cases offer superior cooling and noise performance.
The classic Antec Nine Hundred chassis as standard offers industry leading cooling performance. Able to cool any hardware to previously unheard of temperatures with the standard fans, only OcUK could be mad enough to improve on this!
Combining the excellent Akasa Crystal LED fans which move a massive 38.4CFM each at a whisper quiet 17.5dB, with the Antec Nine Hundred chassis takes the cooling performance to a whole new level. Be prepared to stun your friends with the stunning light show that the LEDs on the fans produce. Deep and vibrant colours make the case light up and a true sight to behold.
The fans are pre-installed by our expert system technicians and pre-tested for acoustic and cooling performance before shipping to ensure the highest levels of build quality possible.
- Three performance Akasa Green LED AK-274CG-4GNS 120mm fans
- Unique Top mounted 200mm TriCool exhaust fan to cool the hottest systems
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- Two front loaded HDD cages for up to 6 hard disk drives
- The HDD cages act as air ducts to take air in more efficiently
- Window side panel comes with an optional 120mm fan mount for maximum VGA cooling
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
- Top tray for your MP3 player, digital camera, etc.
- Power supply mounts at the bottom of the case (power supply not included)
- 1 side (optional) 120mm fan to cool graphic cards
- 1 middle (optional) 120mm fan to cool CPU or graphic cards
- External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 3x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25"
- 7 Expansion Slots
- Power & reset button with blue LED
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®)
- Audio In and Out
Akasa 120mm Cooling Fans:
- Frame dimension 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan speed 1200 RPM
- Fan airflow 38.4 CFM
- Fan air pressure 1.17 mm H20
- Fan life expectancy 20000/hrs 25ºC
- Bearing type Sleeve Bearing
- Connector 3-pin with RPM sensor wire
- Voltage rating 12V
- Current rating 0.15 A
- Noise level 17.5 dB(A)
Note - All of our Ice Box cases are built and installed on demand, during busy periods this may cause a delay of 24 hours in despatching your order. Each Ice Box system has its case cooling hand modified by our expert technicians for cooling and acoustic performance.