Product information: OcUK BUSINESS 2000i Intel Core i3 2100 3.10GHz Dual Core DDR3 SystemIntroducing the OcUK Business range of full systems, developed for utilisation within businesses and at home providing a powerful multifunction platform. Designed for the casual gamer and power home user. Combining reliability with performance inducing components for a perfect computing experience. Utilising low power components for increased system longetivity and reliability. With DDR3 memory as standard, multitasking becomes a breeze.
Why You Should Buy This System
- Solid, reliable performance
- Designed for business and home use
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.
- Case: Bitfenix Shinobi - Black
- Power Supply: CoolerMaster Elite Power 500W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 3.10GHz (Socket 1155) Dual Core CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H61MA-D2V Intel H61 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler
- RAM: TeamGroup Elite 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache HDD
- Graphics Card: Intel Intergrated HD 2000 graphics with Nvidia upgrades available
- Sound: Onboard HD Audio
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Designed to be a heavy duty workstation, the H61 Business system has the processing power to run the most intense of applications.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.