Product information: OcUK Forte RS100-X7 Rack Mount Server - Single SocketThe OcUK Forte RS100-X7 is a space saving uni-processor (UP) server featuring an 80 PLUS power supply, dual server-class Gigabit Ethernet ports, and low power consumption.
Size doesn’t matter with this small 1U profile server. Perfect as a small office or home server, the OcUK Frote RS100-X7 design allows for easy internal access, ample cooling and easy expansion of the well laid out chassis. Incredible processing speeds are acheieved with the state of the art Xeon E3 series of CPU that feature the latest in server technologies as well up to 6 physical cores and 12 threads. If this is too much then opt for a far more budget friendly CPU including the G400/500 Celeron series of CPU.
Incorporating an advanced system architecture based on the Intel C202 chipset this server was designed to take on every day tasks with ease. With the ability to add expandable storage this server will support your everyday and future requirements as a shared file/print server or even as a network attached storage server, the OcUK Forte RS100-X7 provides solid performance, application flexibility and reliability whilst being highly affordable. Powered by Intel, OcUK Forte RS100-X7 Small Business Server incorporates the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of tomorrow’s data-driven business.
- Case: 1U Asus Rack
- Power Supply: 250w 80PLUS Bronze level 1U compatible
- CPU: UP TO Intel E3-1220 V2 4core 4thread Xeon @ 3.1GHz (3.5GHz MAX), Intel Celeron i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz as standard.
- Motherboard: Asus RS100-X7
- 2x Intel 82574L LAN Ports
- Cooler: 1U Rach compatible
- RAM: 4x Crucial, Kingston or Adata 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 PC3-10600C9 1333MHz 240-Pin (2x 8GB may be used on request)
- Hard Drive: Western Digital RE4 500GB (WD5003ABYX)
** please call sales if a CPU lower than a Xeon is required as an aditional low cost graphics card will be required for graphics out.