Product information: OcUK Game1 Customisable Living Room Gaming PC - Intel Core i3/i5
Introducing The OcUK Game1 range of customisable living room gaming PCs. Compact. powerful and in a range of professional paint finishes, the Game1 range is an idea companion for any modern living room or bedroom.
Created for gaming as much as media, the Game1 features more than enough power for HD gaming and 4K video playback/streaming. With 7.1 HD sound, HDMI 2.0b and DisplayPort 1.4, the Game1 is an ideal centre piece of your entertainment set up
Key Features of this PC- Intel Core i series processing power & up to 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Compact chassis design in a variety of colours - Custom Colours Available
- Powerful AMD Radeon or Nvidia GeForce Graphics
|Case||Fractal Design Node 202 HTPC Case - Matte Black (Custom Colours Available)|
|Power Supply||450W 80+ Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz Dual Core Processor (Core i5 Optional)|
|Motherboard||Asus H110 (Socket 1150) Mini ITX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenföhn Silvretta CPU-Cooler - 92mm|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB SSHD Hybrid Solid State Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Additional Storage Optional|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon X 460 4GB Graphics Card or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Graphics|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- We will always endevour for the paint finish to be of the highest quality, however small blemishes may still be present.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team