+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Arctic Special Edition MSI Gaming PC
CONQUER THE BATTLEFIELD
MSI Gaming components are packed with gaming features for a refined gaming experience. OcUK make the most of these features to create the OcUK Gaming Arctic, an eye-catching gaming PC featuring a clean,white design, but with RGB lighting capabilities.
Based on the AMD Ryzen platform, featuring up to eight cores, sixteen threads of processing power! Ideal for gaming and streaming simultaneously.
Key Features of this PC- Overclocked AMD Ryzen "Zen" series processing power & up to 32GB of DDR4 memory
- Stunning white MSI branded In-Win Gaming Chasis
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Flexible Specification
|Case||In-Win 303 Dragon Edition Gaming Case|
|Power Supply||600W 80+ Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 5 "Zen" 1600 Six Core (twelve thread) CPU|
|Motherboard||MSI B350 Arctic Tomahawk (Socket AM4) ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenfohn Matterhorn White CPU Cooler|
|Memory||Up to 32GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||MSI Geforce GTX 1060 Armor 6GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team