+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Ascension - H2K Edition Gaming PC for League of Legends
Epic battles rage, ten champions fight with powerful items and impressive spells in order to achieve dominance within the Summoner's Rift in their attempts to destroy the enemy nexus!
To meet the high requirements of professional League of Legends players and to ensure absolutely fluid frame rates constantly, even at maximum detail settings, the OcUK Gaming Ascension H2K Edition gaming PC has been optimally adapted to the system requirements of the fast-paced MOBA title. With this concentrated power, the Ascension system, naturally, also masters many more games with ease!
In order to guarantee an ideal gaming experience with graphical brilliance and fluid gameplay in competitive matches of all online games, we have paired the best hardware with a good price-performance ratio. Thanks to its high performance, this eSports machine is predestined for streaming or video editing and therefore perfectly geared to all gaming-related tasks
|Case||Phanteks P400 Glass Side Panel|
|Power Supply||450W 80Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-7600 Kaby Lake Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asus Z270-K (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenfohn Sella 92mm Tower Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||128GB Samsung Polaris M.2 Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit Optional|
PLEASE NOTE - Due to customisation to the chassis - Lead time for this system may be up to 21 days during busy periods
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team