+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Bulldog - Gaming PC For Metro Exodus - Intel Core i9 9900K, RTX 2080Ti
More than two decades after the Earth is devastated by a nuclear war, Metro Exodus continues the story of Artyom, a survivor who took refuge in the Moscow metro rail system. Exodus tells the story of his first, tentative steps back onto the surface, dealing with both the environmental effects of the nuclear winter and countless mutated beasts who stand in his path
Overclockers UK has developed the Bulldog with the aim of delivering the best possible experience for the game, the developer's vision for the game, maxed out detail levels and high resolutios. The Bulldog gives a solid 60 Frames Per Second at 4K and Extreme detail settings. Obviously, to achieve this, a very powerful PC is required for this notoriously power hungry, graphically intense series of games. However, considering the quality of the components used it's fair to say that this is still a bargain.
|CPU||Intel Core i9-9900K Hyperthreaded Eight Core 5.0GHz Turbo Processor|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Graphics Card|
|Primary Hard Drive||Samsung 500GB M.2 Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB SATA Hard Drive|
|Power Supply||850W 80 Plus Bronze Rated Power Supply|
|Case||Phanteks P600S Glass Side Panel Gaming Case|
|Audio||7.1 HD Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.