+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Chromium ATX Gaming PC - Intel Core i3 8100 / i5 8400
Overclockers UK, the UK leaders in Gaming PC development bring you the new OcUK Gaming range of Intel 8th Generation Core "Coffee Lake" PCs. Intel Quad Core CPUs are well known as one of the best pure gaming CPU but now they are available at previously unheard levels of affordability!
The OcUK Gaming Chromium is an incredible value, configurable gaming PC based around a Quad Core Core i3 8100 Processor and Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 series graphics! Hand-built and tested by our highly trained technicians, the OcUK Gaming range uses only our finest components to match aesthetic brilliance with epic performance!
Key Features Of This PC
- Quad Core Intel Processor
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 Series Graphics and GeForce Experience Software
- Flexible, Configurable Specification
- ATX Standard Components For Easy Upgradability
- High Quality Components For Maximum Reliability
- Full Three Year Warranty with Labour Free Upgrade Service
|Case||Kolink Refractor Gaming Case - Black|
|Power Supply||500W 80Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 8100 3.6GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||Raijintek Aidos 92mm Tower CPU Cooler|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||Optional|
|Storage Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.