+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydrogen Mini ITX Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 9400F, GeForce RTX 2060 Super
Overclockers UK, the UK leaders in Gaming PC development bring you the new OcUK Gaming range of Intel 9th Generation Core "Coffee Lake" PCs. Intel CPUs are well known as the best pure gaming CPU but we go one step further! We unleash the incredible overclocking potential of Coffee Lake to provide performance previously unheard of in such affordable PCs!
The OcUK Gaming Hydrogen is a compact, stylish, configurable gaming PC based around an Overclocked Six Core i5 9400F Processor and Nvidia RTX series graphics! Hand-built, hand-tuned and tested by our highly trained technicians, the OcUK Gaming range uses only our finest components to match aesthetic brilliance with epic performance!
Key Features Of This PC
- Overclocked Six Core Intel Processor
- Nvidia Geforce RTX Series Graphics Card
- Flexible, Configurable Specification
- ATX Standard Components For Easy Upgradability
- High Quality Components For Maximum Reliability
- Full Three Year Warranty with Labour Free Upgrade Service
|Case||Kolink Rocket Aluminium Mini ITX Case - Grey|
|Power Supply||650W 80Plus Gold Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 9400F Six Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Intel Z390 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenfohn CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Solid State Drive||Optional|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.