+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Gaming Jigsaw 3 Next Day Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 4.6GHz
Would you like to play a game?!
The Jigsaw 3 is the third instalment of OcUK's very limited edition promotional gaming PCs built solely with the intent of offering the best possible performance at a wallet friendly price! A mish mash of parts which offer the absolute best bang for the buck but without compromising on quality and reliability!
The Jigsaw 3 offers a liquid cooled, overclocked Intel Core i5 processor with 16GB of fast DDR4 memory and a Nvidia GTX 1070 Graphics card with 8GB of VRAM. Not only that but you get a Solid State Drive capable of transfer speeds in the region of five times those of a mechanical drive and a fast 2TB mechanical drive for storage and back up. All in all it's a very aggressively priced gaming PC which is capable of playing anything that you want to throw at it!
|Case||Kolink Refractor RGB Gaming Case - Black Window (Other Cases Optional)|
|Power Supply||80 Plus Gold Power Supply|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-7600K Quad Core Processor Overclocked to 4.6GHz|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte Z270 Ultra Gaming (Socket 1151) ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Tech Labs 240mm AIO Water Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Team Group L5 240GB SATA Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Card Optional)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team