+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Katana - Intel Comet Lake i7 10700K Gaming PC
Introducing the Katana, based on the very latest cutting edge Intel Comet Lake architecture. Equipped with an Intel Core i7 10700K powerful eight core processor with boost speeds up to 5.1GHz!. With a selection of high speed memory, up to 64GB 3600Mhz, this system can deliver blindingly quick multitasking performance. Featuring a range of Nvidia GeForce graphics card options the Katana has razor sharp graphics capable of slicing through the toughest games and demanding applications.
|Case||Thermaltake Level 20 RS ARGB Glass Mid Tower Case - Black|
|Power Supply||Kolink 600W 80+ Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 10700K Hyperthreaded Eight Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte Z490 Elite AC (Socket 1200) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Tech Labs 240mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||WD 250GB M.2 NVMe Sold State Drive|
|Secondary Solid State Drive||Optional|
|Storage Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card|
|Network||2.5Gb LAN & 802.11 AC WIFI with Bluetooth v5 support|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.