+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Kin'Yobi VR Gaming PC - AMD Ryzen 1800X 8-Core
Powered by ASUS is for those who demand the best. Asus, the world's leading Motherboard maufacturer always seek to live up to their motto, "In Search of Incredible". In that vein, OcUK, the UK's leading enthusiast gaming PC builder continue their pursuit of perfection by creating these powerful, colourful, eye-catching PCs!
The OcUK Gaming Kin'Yobi is a limited edition powerhouse PC making full use of the sixteen threads of the AMD Ryzen 1800X to supercharge your gaming experience!
Powered by ASUS means exclusivity. It means performance. It means technology as a work of art. Why consider anything less?
|Case||Phanteks P400 ATX Glass - Black|
|Power Supply||600W 80 Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight Core (Sixteen Thread) Processor with 4GHz turbo|
|Motherboard||Asus ROG Strix B350-F DDR4 ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Techlabs 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB SATA Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team