+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Pyrite Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 10400F, Nvidia RTX 3070 Gaming PC
Overclockers UK, the UK leaders in Gaming PC development bring you a new range of Intel 10th Generation Core Comet Lake Processor based PCs. Intel CPUs are well known as the best pure gaming CPU thanks to unparallelled clock speeds, but now, they've added extra cores too which make them ideal multi-tasking machines too...
The OcUK Gaming Pyrite is a great value, configurable gaming PC based around six core, twelve thread Core i5 10400F processor and Nvidia GeForce RTX graphics! Hand-built and tested by our highly trained technicians, the OcUK Gaming range uses only our finest components to match aesthetic brilliance with epic performance!
Key Features Of This PC
- Comet Lake Six Core Intel Processor
- Nvidia GeForce RTX Series Graphics and GeForce Experience Software
- Flexible, Configurable Specification
- ATX Standard Components For Easy Upgradability
- High Quality Components For Maximum Reliability
- Full Three Year Warranty with Labour Free Upgrade Service
|Case||Kolink Citadel Mesh ARGB Gaming Case - Black|
|Power Supply||700W 80Plus Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 10400F Hyperthreaded Six Core Processor with 4.3GHz boost|
|Motherboard||Intel B460 DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||Intel Core Cooler - RGB Upgrade Optional|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||Team Group 512GB 2.5" SATA Sold State Drive|
|Storage Hard Drive||Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.