+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Rebellion Gaming PC - Nvidia Titan XP Star Wars Jedi Order
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
Overclockers UK, caught in the middle of a fight between the the light and the dark side, decided to supply weapons of mass power to both!
Join the Jedi order....
and wield your lightsabre in aid of the Rebel Alliance. Harness the most powerful consumer graphics card available today, use the power of the (Ge)Force to subdue your enemy!
Featuring the Intel Core i5 8600K Six Core Processor in the stunning, small footprint, Phanteks Shift-X case, finished in glass and Aluminium. The OcUK Gaming Rebellion is designed to be a compact, but eyecatching feature in any living room, bedroom or "man-cave".
Key Features Of This PC
- Six Core Intel Processor
- Nvidia GeForce Titan XP Collectors Edition Graphics and GeForce Experience Software
- Flexible, Configurable Specification
- Mini ITX Standard Components For Easy Upgradability
- High Quality Components For Maximum Reliability
- Full Three Year Warranty with Labour Free Upgrade Service
|Case||Phanteks Shift-X Mini ITX Tower Case - Black|
|Power Supply||600W 80Plus Gold Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 8600K 3.6GHz (4.3GHz Turbo) Six Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asrock Z370M-ITX AC (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||Cryorig CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||Samsung 960 Evo 500GB M.2 NVMeSold State Drive|
|Secondary Solid State Drive||Optional|
|Storage Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce Titan XP Jedi Order Collectors Edition 12GB GDDR5 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.