+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Sentinel - Gaming PC for Destiny 2
New Legends Will Rise!
In Destiny 2, the action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system, you’ll enter a world filled with compelling characters and fight to take back our home. Battle alongside friends in a cinematic universe with multiple cooperative modes or challenge others in intense multiplayer matches
You are one of humanity’s last remaining Guardians. Your home and your power has been taken from you by a brutal invader – Ghaul. With humanity on the brink, it’s up to you to fight back and reclaim our world.
Captain your team and sheild them from harm with the Sentinel, a dominating gaming PC which will enable you to fight your battles in a stunning levels of detail, at FPS and ultra HD resolutions previously unheard of in Destiny lore!
|Case||BeQuiet! Pure Base 600 Mid Tower Gaming Case|
|Power Supply||650W 80Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 7600K @ 4.7GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Intel Z270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenfohn Brocken 2 120mm Tower CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||WD Black 512GB M.2 Sold State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.