+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Skorpion Gaming PC for World of Tanks - Intel Core i7 8700, GeForce GTX 1070
A tank is made up of thousands of moving parts, but the most important is YOU! Take control of the ultimate strategic shooter.
World of Tanks puts you in command over 500 war machines from the mid-20th century so you can test your mettle against players from around the world with the ultimate war machines of the era. Command everything from legendary Shermans, Churchills, Tigers, and T-34s—all with a rich battlefield history—to vehicles that boasted feats of engineering design that never reached the production line. In World of Tanks, master the art of armored combat across dozens of maps, bringing historic locations from all over the globe to life and guaranteeing diverse tactical gameplay. The game already has over 180 million devoted fans worldwide. So Roll Out with us!
To celebrate the HD overhaul of World of Tanks, known as Update 1.0, Overclockers UK have developed two new PCs designed to show off the new HD maps in the stunning visual detail intended.
|Case||Antec P8 Tempered Glass Gaming Case|
|Power Supply||500W 80Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 8700 3.2GHz (4.6GHz Turbo) Hyperthreaded Six Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||Alpenfohn Ben Nevis 120mm Tower CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Team Group 240GB SATA Sold State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070Ti 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.