Venom - Special Edition MSI Gaming PC
- To Celebrate the launch of Marvel's latest movie Venom - Overclockers and MSI have teamed up to produce the Venom Special Edition Gaming PC. Containing the latest Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti and Ryzen 7 2700X
Built to order. Please allow 10 working days. Longer during busy periods.
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Venom - Special Edition MSI Gaming PCOne of Marvel’s most enigmatic, complex and badass characters comes to the big screen, starring Academy Award® nominated actor Tom Hardy as the lethal protector Venom. To celebrate, MSI and OcUK have teamed up to bring you an equally badass Venom themed gaming PC! Available for a limited time only it also comes with limited edition Venom branded water bottle and mouse mat (whilst stocks last)
|Case||LIan Li PC-O11 Air Glass Cube Case - Black|
|Power Supply||750W 80Plus Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 4.35GHz Eight Core, Sixteen Thread Processor|
|Motherboard||MSI B450Gaming Pro Carbon AC DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Tech Labs 240mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channe RGB Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SATA Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Solid State Drive||Optional|
|Storage Hard Drive||Seagate 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1070Ti 8GB GDDR5X Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.