Product information: OcUK GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - RetailRedefine your gaming reality with the OcUK GeForce® 8800 GTS 320MB PCI Express graphics card featuring the world's first DirectX® 10 GPU and a powerful unified architecture that delivers an incredibly true-to-life gaming experience. Power through games at record speeds and charge through game maps with vividly realistic, sun-up to sun-down HDR lighting effects while steering clear of mind-blowing physics effects such as explosions, fire, and smoke. Crank up 16x full-screen anti-aliasing without missing a beat - no jaggies, no worries. And when you're not destroying the enemy, relax watching your favorite movies with NVIDIA PureVideo™ technology.
- GeForce 8800 GTS core running at 513MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1200MHz
- 320MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1600MHz
- 320-Bit Memory Interface
- 96 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 24 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 64GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
!!<>!! Note: These cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended. !!<>!!