Product information: OcUK Kinetic A1 - AMD AM3+ Configurable Piledriver Micro ATX DDR3 Gaming PC
OcUK Kinetic - Overclockers UK's new range of incredible value gaming PCs. Built using a no frills but no compromise approach OcUK have been able to use their expertise to reduce the base cost of these PCs without scrimping on quality or performance.
Based around the latest gaming technologies, the OcUK Kinetic range of PCs offer the most future-proof gaming experience possible. With a side selection of options, you are able to customise the Kinetic A1 to the exact specification to suit your budget.
- Choice of AMD Piledriver four/six/eight core CPUs
- Up to 16GB DDR3 Memory
- A choice on onboard AMD Graphics or dedicated graphics card
- Flexible Specification
|CPU||Selection of AMD AM3+Piledriver FX 4/6/8 Core CPU|
|Motherboard||AMD 970 Chipset Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit|
|Graphics||Onboard AMD HD 3000 Graphics or dedicated graphics card|
|Onboard Graphics Output||- Supports DVI with max. resolution 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 2560 x 1440 @ 75 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
|Storage||Selection of Kingston and Samsung Solid State Drives
Selection of Seagate Mechanical and Hybrid Drives
|Audio||High Definition Audio
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit Edition - Optional|
Service Package- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team