+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Kinetic F1 - AMD FM2+ Configurable Micro ATX DDR3 Gaming PC
OcUK Kinetic - Overclockers UK's new range of incredible value gaming PCs. Built using a no frills but no compromise approach OcUK have been able to use their expertise to reduce the base cost of these PCs without scrimping on quality or performance.
Based around the latest gaming technologies, the OcUK Kinetic range of PCs offer the most future-proof gaming experience that it's possible to offer. With a side selection of options, you are able to customise the exact specification to suit your budget.
- Choice of AMD FM2+ Dual and Quad Core APUs
- Up to 16GB DDR3 Memory
- A choice on onboard AMD HD graphics or dedicated graphics card
- Flexible Specification
|CPU||Selection of AMD FM2+ Dual or Quad Core APU|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte A68 Chipset Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit|
|Graphics||Onboard AMD HD Graphics or dedicated graphics card|
|Onboard Graphics Output||1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
|Storage||Selection of Kingston and Samsung Solid State Drives
Selection of Seagate Mechanical and Hybrid Drives
|Audio||High Definition Audio
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit Edition - Optional|
Service Package- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team