Product information: OcUK Kinetic H3 - Intel H110 Configurable Skylake ATX DDR4 Gaming PC
OcUK Kinetic - Overclockers UK's new range of incredible value gaming PCs. Built using a no frills but no compromise approach OcUK have been able to use their expertise to reduce the base cost of these PCs without scrimping on quality or performance.
Based around the latest gaming technologies, the OcUK Kinetic range of PCs offers the most future-proof gaming experience possible. With a side selection of options, you are able to customise the exact specification to suit your budget.
- Choice of Intel "Skylake" Dual and Quad Core CPUs
- Up to 16GB DDR3 Memory
- A choice of onboard Intel HD graphics or dedicated graphics card
- Flexible Specification
|CPU||Selection of Intel Pentium, Core i3 or i5 "Skylake" Dual or Quad Core CPU|
|Motherboard||Asus H110 Chipset Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit|
|Graphics||Onboard Intel HD Graphics or dedicated graphics card|
|Onboard Graphics Output||1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
Maximum shared memory of 1GB
|Storage||Selection of Kingston and Samsung solid state drives
Selection of Seagate mechanical and hybrid drives
|Audio||High Definition Audio
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit Edition - Optional|
Service Package- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team