+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Kinetic RA - AMD A320 Configurable Ryzen DDR4 Gaming PC
OcUK Kinetic ZXis part of Overclockers UK's range of incredible value gaming PCs. Built with the esports gamer in mind and mindful of wanting to deliver a wallet friendly proposition! The RA features the second generation AMD Ryzen processors for incredible levels of performance per pound. Cooled by AMD's own cooling solution, you can be confident that quality is not sacrificed in the pursuit of greatness!
Based around the latest gaming technologies, the OcUK Kinetic range of PCs offer the most future-proof gaming experience that it's possible to offer. With a side selection of options, you are able to customise the exact specification to suit your budget. Flexible selection of cases available but all come with integrated RGB functionality to allow you to tailor the look of your system.
- Choice of AMD Ryzen Quad, Six and Eight Core CPUs
- Up to 32GB DDR4 Memory
- A choice of dedicated graphics card
- Flexible Specification
|CPU||Selection of AMD Ryzen Four, Six or Eight Core CPU|
|Motherboard||AMD A320 Chipset Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 Dual Channel Kit|
|Graphics||Selection of dedicated graphics card|
|Storage||Selection of Team Group and Samsung Solid State Drives
Selection of Seagate Mechanical and Hybrid Drives
|Audio||High Definition Audio
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit Edition - Optional|
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team - Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.