Product information: OcUK Neuron - Special Edition VR Gaming PC - Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
Virtual Reality gaming at home has been the holy grail for gamers for over 25 years. It has been imagined in movies and television for even longer. Finally, thanks to the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, the waiting is over. VR Gaming at home is now a reality and Overclockers UK is leading the way.
VR is the future, but to experience it now you are going to need a powerful gaming PC. Overclockers UK are here to help with an Intel and Gigabyte powered gaming PC which will be powerful enough to play all of the upcoming VR titles comfortably.
The OcUK Neuron has been heavily tested using virtual reality technology to ensure that the performance has been maximised without unnecessarily bloating the price. Based around the Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 series graphics cards, the Neuron is a fully featured VR gaming PC.
Get ready to experience the VR world with a new gaming PC which is ready for Portal 3, Half Life 3, Eve: Valkyire and other upcoming Virtual Reality titles.
Key Features of this VR Gaming PC- Overclocked Intel Core i5 Quad Core Processing Power & 16GB of DDR4 Memory
- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics
- Windows 10 Pre-Installed
- Flexible Specification
- Steam VR Score: 11 (Very High)
|Case||Phanteks Pro M Gaming Case (options available)|
|Power Supply||Gigabyte 700W 80+ Bronze Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 6600K Quad Core Processor Overclocked to 4.5GHz|
|Motherboard||Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming (Socket 1151) ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Techlabs 120mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB 3000MHz DDR4 Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Intel 600P M.2. Solid State Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Gigabyte GeForce GeForce GTX 1070 or 1080 8GB Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team