Product information: 2U Chassis 6 x 3.5" internal + 2 x 5.25" drive bays - OC-23550The OC-23550 Chassis is a verstile chassis that would be perfect for a home media server or as part of a small or medium business setup.
The 2 x 5.25" drive bays allow the chassis to be futureproof should the end user wish to upgrade their solution to a hot swappable setup and the 4 x hot swappable 80mm fan wall allows the chassis to remain cool under strenuous activity of high speed CPU setups.
The theme of versatility is apparent throughout this excellent value for money chassis and to cement that claim the end user also has 3 power supply options; 8cm ATX PSU, 2U or 2U redundant power supply to suit all environments.
- 2U rackmount design,meets EIARS-310C standard
- 2 x 5.25" drive bays, 6 x 3.5 " drive bays
- Supports CEB(12" x 10.5"), ATX (12" x 9.6"), Micro ATX (9.6" x 9.6"), Mini-ITX (6.7" x 6.7")motherboard
- 4 x 80mm ball bearing fan wall for better ventilation plus optional 60mm rear exhaust fan if ATX PSU used
- 7 x low profile PCI expansion slots.
- Alternative backplate allows 3 x full height PCI slots - SC-BKT-008
- 2 x Front USB 2.0 ports
- Can be fitted with 3 x 3.5" Hot Swap bays if using SC-H300 fitted in the 2 x 5.25" Bays or 8 x 2.5" Hot Swap bays if using 2 x SC-H250 fitted in the same bays
- Drive Bay: Supports six 3.5" drives and two 5.25"drives
- Cooling Fans: 4 x 80mm middle fans plus optional 60mm rear exhaust fan if ATX PSU is used
- Switch: Power ON/OFF x 1, System reset x 1
- Indicator: Power ON/OFF x 1, HDD x 1, NETWORK X 2
- Connector:Two front accessible USB 2.0 ports
PCI Expansion: 7 x low profile PCI expansion slots.
- Power Supply Options: Standard 80mm fan ATX at front or standard 2U or redundant 2U power supply at rear.
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 19" x 21.6" x 3.5" (483mm x 550mm x 88mm)
- Weight: 8.4 kg/18.5 lb (NET) 10.8 kg/23.8 lb (GROSS)
- Environment Temperature:0/55 °C, 32/131 °F (Operating) -20/60 °C, -4/140 °F (Non-Operating)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%,non-condensing
- Vibration ( 5-500 Hz ):1 Grms (Operating), 2 G (Non-Operating)
- Shock : 10 G(with 11ms duration, half sine wave) (Operating), 30 G (Non-Operating)