Product information: HDMI Over Powerline Extender (HD-EXPLE)The HDMI Powerline Extender allows you to transmit a HDMI signal over your existing power lines using the HDBitT transmission protocol. You can transmit your HDMI signal all around your house or office without the need to install any extra wiring (The signal will not pass the electric meter).
The Plug and Play design is very easy to use simply connect both units to the HDMI devices, connect the I/R adapters and plug them into the mains.
Simply connect the device you wish to view in another room to the box 1 and then connect box 1 to your main TV. Take box 2 to which ever room you wish to view the TV on box 1 and connect it straight to the TV and it will display in HD and you can also use the remote when the IR sensors are connected.
- Can use a power line to transmit the signal wherever there is a mains plug allowing full HD on any attached device.
- It can extend a 1080p @ 60Hz signal up to 300m
- Supports IR pass back
- Supports HDMI loop output from TX
- Easy setup, plug and play
- Local/Remote Units
- Local/Remote IR Sensors
- Local/Remote Power Cables