OcUK Symphonia Plus Silent Audio Workstation - Intel Core i7 6700 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo)
- Designed in conjunction with the Music Store Pro
- Professionally configured for maximum compatibilty, Intel Core i7 6700 Quad Core
- H110 Motherboard
- 8/16/32GB DDR4 Memory
- HDD/SSD Options
Built To Order
Product information: OcUK Symphonia Plus Silent Audio Workstation - Intel Core i7 6700 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo)Designed for the needs of today's musician, The Symphonia Plus Audio System is the result of a collaboration between Overclockers and The Music Store Pro. The aim? To produce a system with the raw power and stability that today's music production hardware and software demands.
Hand-picked components, based on years' of experience in the Computer and Music Tech industry make the Symphonia Plus an ideal choice for the heart of any project studio.
Available with a wide range of specially selected options enabling you to choose a system which suits your needs whilst remaining confident that compatibility is not sacrificed. Whether your tool of choice of Presonus, Cubase, Sonar or any number of leading titles, the Symphonia Audio System is created using only the latest hardware ensuring that it will be your faithful creative companion for a long time to come.
Each Symphonia system comes with a selection of the fastest solid state and mechanical hard drives available today for scorchingly fast file handling. The OcUK Symphonia Plus is based on the latest 6th Generation Intel Core i7 6700 Hyperthreaded Quad Core processor, so when paired with your choice of hand picked DDR4 memory kits you should never be left lagging.
Symphonia is not all about sound, silence is golden and each Symphonia system comes with a selection of our finest sound-proofed cases to ensure that you never have to deal with unwanted fan noise and allowing you to concentrate on the most subtle aspect of your track.
Why You Should Buy This System
- Developed in conjunction with audio production experts from the Music Store Pro
- Compatible with all major software packages and interface hardware.
- Top Quality and Silence
- Flexible specification
- Unparalleled connnectivity - Parallel, USB 2.0/3.0, Firewire 400
- Operating System: A choice of the latest Microsfot operating systems
- Case: Choice of noise dampened Mid-Tower cases
- Power Supply: 600W 80Plus Bronze Rated Power Supply
- CPU: IIntel Core i7 6700 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Hyperthreaded Quad Core
- Motherboard: Asus H110-Plus (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard
- Cooler: Cooler Master Up Rated CPU Cooler
- RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) 2400Mhz DDR4 (default) - Choice of 8GB/16/32GB DDR3 Dual Channel Kits
- Hard Drive: Kingston UV400 120GB Solid State Drive & 1TB Western Digital Black Drive (default) - Choice of Solid State Drives and Fast Mechanical Hard Drives
- Graphics Card: Dual Screen Output (default) - Choice of Monitor Output configurations
- Sound: 7.1 HD Audio
- Network: Gigabit LAN (Plus Wireless Card Optional)
- Optical Drive: OcUK DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Connnectivity: x Parallel Port, 6x USB 2.0 (2x Rear, 4x Internal), 4 x USB 3.0 (2x Rear, 2x Internal), 4x Firewire 400 (3x Rear, 1x Internal)
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.