OcUK Symphonia Pro Silent Audio Workstation - Intel Core i7 7820X 3.6GHz (4.3GHz Turbo)
- Designed in conjunction with the Music Store Pro. Professionally configured for maximum compatibilty. Intel Core i7 7820X Eight Core
- X299 Motherboard
- 16/32/64GB DDR4 Memory
- HDD/SSD Options
Built To Order
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Symphonia Pro Silent Audio Workstation - Intel Core i7 7820X 3.6GHz (4.3GHz Turbo)Designed for the needs of today's Musician, The Symphonia Pro Audio System is the result of a collaboration between Overclockers and The Music Stire Pro. The aim? To produce a system with the raw power and stability that today's music production hardware and software demands.
Hand-picked components, based on years' of experience in the Computer and Music Tech industry make the Symphonia Pro an ideal choice for the heart of any project studio.
Available with a wide range of specially selected options enabling you to choose a system which suits your needs whilst remaining confident that compatibility is not sacrificed. Whether your tool of choice of Presonus, Cubase, Sonar or any number of leading titles, the Symphonia Pro Audio System is created using only the latest hardware ensuring that it will be your faithful creative companion for a long time to come.
Each Symphonia system comes with a selection of the fastest solid state and mechanical hard drives available today for scorchingly fast file handling. The OcUK Symphonia is based on the latest Intel Core i7 6800K Six Core processor, so when paired with your choice of hand picked DDR4 memory kits you should never be left lagging.
Symphonia is not all about sound, silence is golden and each Symphonia system comes with a selection of our finest sound-proofed cases to ensure that you never have to deal with unwanted fan noise and allowing you to concentrate on the most subtle aspect of your track.
Why You Should Buy This System
- Developed in conjunction with audio production experts from the Music Store Pro
- Compatible with all major software packages and interface hardware.
- Top Quality and Silence
- Flexible specification
- Expanded connnectivity - USB 2.0/3.0, Firewire 400, eSATA
- Operating System: Windows 8 Professional 64Bit
- Case: Choice of noise dampened Mid-Tower cases
- Power Supply: Super Flower Platinum King 650W "80+ Platinum Rated" Power Supply
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7820K 3.6GHz (4.3GHz Turbo) Hyperthreaded Eight Core Processor
- Motherboard: Asus X299 (Socket 2011) DDR4 Motherboard
- Cooler: Up Rated CPU Cooler
- RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 (default) - Choice of 16GB/32GB Quad Channel Kits
- Hard Drive: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Solid State Drive & 1TB Western Digital Black Drive (default) - Choice of Solid State Drives and Fast Mechanical Hard Drives
- Sound: 7.1 HD Audio
- Network: Gigabit LAN (Plus Wireless Card Optional)
- Optical Drive: OcUK DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Connnectivity: 10x USB 3.0 (6x Rear, 4x Internal), 8 x USB 2.0 (4x Rear, 4x Internal), 2x Firewire 400
- 36 Month Warranty (24 month collect and return + a further 12 month labour warranty (Mainland UK and Ireland Only Return to Base warranty for customers outside of the UK)
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability - Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.