Product information: OcUK Tech Lab Silent PC Case - Cooler Master CM690-II USB3.0 Advanced Case - BlackAt OcUK we strive for the perfect computer.
The main issues with high end computers, both overclocked and none-overclocked are heat and noise. Noise can ruin any gaming session but the search for silence often leads to higher temperatures. The OcUK Tech Lab range of silent cases are assembled by expert technicians and pre-installed with state of the art, music industry grade noise dampening. Each case in the range is specially chosen for cooling performance and style. Whatever your tastes; brushed aluminium monoliths or rugged gamer cases, our range will offer something for everyone.
You really can have the best of both worlds, exceptional cooling performance and whisper quiet noise output are now a very real option.
CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0 version) makes it possible to take advantage of excellent airflow and water cooling options to vastly reduce temperatures on system components. The CPU mounting hole size has also been enlarged to make installing CPU heatsink backplates even more convenient, and the rubber grommets have been redesigned for improved cable management. Additionally, the CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0 version) is equipped with two USB 3.0 internal connectors for faster data transfer. The spacious mid-tower will keep enthusiasts happy with room for up to 3 Dual Slot graphics cards, high-end CPU coolers, top or bottom mounted water cooling radiators and 1.8"/2.5" drive adapters for easy upgrades.
With no less than 13 Foam mats, with a finely punched imitation leather covering to ooze quality, will be pre-installed to ensure you're computing with no annoying buzzing or whirling.
- Supports two USB 3.0 ports (internal)
- Enlarged front and top mesh design for superb ventilation
- Can accommodate an internal 120 x 240 mm radiator at the top and bottom
- Dust-control filters for all meshed areas
- Supports for up to 10 fans (up to 5 x 140 mm fans)
- External SATA docking station (X-dock)
- Rear tubing holes for water cooling
- Includes 1.8" & 2.5" HDD and SSD adapters
- More and redesigned rubber grommets for improved cable management
- Larger CPU heatsink cut-out on the mainboard tray
- Dimension (W / H / D): 214.5 x 496 x 528.8 mm
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 4 (without the use of exposed 3.5" drive bay)
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 6 hidden (4 removable), 1 exposed (converted from one 5.25" drive bay)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (internal), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1, Audio x 1 (supports HD/AC97 audio)
- Front Cooling: 140 x 25mm blue LED fan x 1 / 1200RPM / 19dBA
- Rear Cooling: 120mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17dBA
- Top Cooling: 140 x 25mm fanx1/1200RPM/19dBA(supports120/140mm fan x 2)
- Bottom Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Left side Cooling: 120/140mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Right side Cooling: 80 x 15mm x 1 (optional)
- HDD cage Cooling: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- 2.5"/3.5"- SATA HDD Drive Bay: 2 (converted from one 3.5” drive bay)
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length:304mm / 11.96 inch
- CPU cooler height:177mm / 6.96 inch