Product information: OcUK Tech Lab Silent PC Case - 600T Limited Editon Case - WhiteAt OcUK we strive for the perfect computer.
The main issues with high end computers, both overclocked and none-overclocked are heat and noise. Noise can ruin any gaming session but the search for silence often leads to higher temperatures. The OcUK Tech Lab range of silent cases are assembled by expert technicians and pre-installed with state of the art, music industry grade noise dampening. Each case in the range is specially chosen for cooling performance and style. Whatever your tastes; brushed aluminium monoliths or rugged gamer cases, our range will offer something for everyone.
You really can have the best of both worlds, exceptional cooling performance and whisper quiet noise output are now a very real option.
The Graphite Series™ 600T makes it easy to build a world-class gaming system. With excellent cooling from the dual 200mm fans, eight PCI-E expansion slots to accommodate multiple graphics cards, and plenty of room for large, power-hungry components, the Graphite Series 600T can handle just about anything you can throw at it.
The Graphite Series 600T is a mid-tower in height, but inside it’s positively cavernous. Easily accommodate even the longest graphics cards in the industry due to the reconfigurable hard drive bays. The increased space behind the motherboard tray allows clean, uncluttered cable routing. Up to six hard drive caddies, each of which can accommodate SSDs and standard mechanical disks, sit below the four 5.25" tool-free optical drive bays. If that weren’t enough, you can remove the top panel 200mm fan and install a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm fans for a quick watercooling upgrade. The Special Edition White 600T also includes a new custom side panel with a cutout for a window (pre-installed) or included mesh insert with room for up to four 120mm fans for even more outrageous cooling!
Corsair innovated cable routing with the Obsidian Series™ cases, and the Graphite Series features the same ingenious design. Pre-cut holes in the motherboard tray with rubber grommets and plenty of room behind the motherboard to route cables for a clean, uncluttered interior. The optical drive bays are tool-free, the side panels easily detach with the built-in latch mechanisms, and the integrated fan controller allows you to choose between quiet operation or maximum cooling performance.
With no less than 13 Foam mats, with a finely punched imitation leather covering to ooze quality, will be pre-installed to ensure you're computing with no annoying buzzing or whirling.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Side panel with cutout for window AND mesh with room for four 120mm fans - both included!
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support