+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Tech Lab Silent PC Case - Phantom Tower Case - RedAt OcUK we strive for the perfect computer.
The main issues with high end computers, both overclocked and none-overclocked are heat and noise. Noise can ruin any gaming session but the search for silence often leads to higher temperatures. The OcUK Tech Lab range of silent cases are assembled by expert technicians and pre-installed with state of the art, music industry grade noise dampening. Each case in the range is specially chosen for cooling performance and style. Whatever your tastes; brushed aluminium monoliths or rugged gamer cases, our range will offer something for everyone.
You really can have the best of both worlds, exceptional cooling performance and whisper quiet noise output are now a very real option.
NZXT presents the cutting edge Phantom Full Tower Chassis. Designed with sleek, pristine contours, the Phantom radiates personality and quality. As with all NZXT products, we strive to set apart our customers from the rest with unique, original designs – we run the extra mile so you won’t have to settle with the typical rectangular box. The Phantom delivers high performance cooling advantages with 7 fan cooling options, dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and five 20W per channel fan controls. An innovative 5.25” screwless system, vast space to encompass 7 hard drives, and five 5.25” bays enable smooth customization. Establish your power, your presence.
With no less than 13 Foam mats, with a finely punched imitation leather covering to ooze quality, will be pre-installed to ensure you're computing with no annoying buzzing or whirling.
- High Performance Cooling Advantages
– Phantom’s extensive cooling capabilities include 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fan options.
- NZXT includes dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and an integrated fan controller with up to five 20W channels.
- Simple Installation
– Phantom celebrates an array of innovative features designed to enhance every stage of the build
- Meticulous cable management is easily attainable with large spacing behind the motherboard.
- Innovative all-new 5.25” screwless rails make installing and swapping HDDs an effortless process
- Rubber grommets dampens vibration during operation.
- LED on/off button to control fan lighting
- Rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration
- Easily removable front and top panels
- Top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports.
– Features support for larger heat sinks, graphics cards, and E-ATX motherboards enabling enthusiasts to include any of today’s hottest components
- Vast space within the enclosure allows for 7 hard drives with SDD support and up to five 5.25” bays