Product information: OcUK Tech Lab - V12 Watercooled Case - 800DAssembled by Expert OcUK Technical Staff, the V12 range of Pre-Watercooled cases brings you exceptional performance paired with incredible value for money!
The OcUK Watercooled Case range comes pre-assembled for your convenience. All of the difficulty of watercooling has been removed and allows you to enjoy the best performance without the hassle.
All of our pre-watercooled cases are built to order and come pre filled ready for you to build your dream system.
The system is shipped with Clear Mayhems Ultra Pure Fluid. If you prefer us to use a coloured fluid or specialist liquid, you can choose from a wide range
All you need to do is build your PC and install the waterblock which is just as easy to do as mounting any CPU cooler.
All leak testing and filling is carried out by our technical staff which means that the watercooling system is ready to use by you when it arrives. All that is required is for you to plug the pump and fans into your power supply.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT MOUNTING BRACKET FOR YOUR CPU
Corsair Obsidian 800D (6GB/s) Full Tower Case - Black
- Four easily accessed hot-swap drive bays
- Removable CPU backplate panel for easy heatsink installation
- Isolated cooling zones prevent heat buildup
- Unique cable routing holes guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation
- Three fans included, with the ability to add four more 120mm fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building a system faster than ever
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
- Dimension: 609mm X 609mm X 229 mm
- 5 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 x 3.5" SATA Hot Swappable Bays
- 2 x 3.5" Internal Bays
- Cooling: 3 x 140mm fans (included)
- Cooling: 4 x 120mm fans (optional)
- Front I/O: 4x USB 2.0, 1x FireWire, 2x Audio
XSPC RayStorm D5 EX360 WaterCooling Kit includes following items:
- RayStorm Intel CPU Waterblock
- D5 Dual Bay Reservoir
- D5 Vario Pump
- EX360 Dual Radiator
- G1/4" to 7/16" Compression Fittings x6
- XSPC 1650rpm 120mm Fan x3
- 120mm Fan Grill (Black Chrome) x2
- Intel and AMD RayStorm Brackets
- Socket 775, 1366 and 1155/1154 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- 3mm Twin Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16" Hose
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool
- K2 Thermal Paste
- Intel Socket 775
- Intel Socket 771
- Intel 1366 Socket
- Intel 1156 Socket
- Intel 1155 Socket
- Intel 2011 Socket
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3
Our Custom Watercooling Kits and Cases are configured in house by our technicians. We endeavour to keep stock of all items at all times.
Should an item be in short supply or unavailable it will be exchanged for a suitable alternative.
Custom Units can take 24 to 48 hours if assembly of a component is required.
Whilst we endeavour to keep watercooling stock levels high for our watercooling systems, there may be some occasions where stock shortages mean that there will be a delay in completing your order. If this is the case, then our sales team are able to suggest alternative components to allow your order to be completed.