+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Tech Lab - V6 Watercooled Case - 300 Three Hundred Ultimate Gaming CaseAssembled by Expert OcUK Technical Staff, the V6 range of Pre-Watercooled cases brings you exceptional performance paired with incredible value for money!
The OcUK Watercooled Case range comes pre-assembled for your convenience. All of the difficulty of watercooling has been removed and allows you to enjoy the best performance without the hassle.
All of our pre-watercooled cases are built to order and come pre filled ready for you to build your dream system.
All you need to do is build your PC and install the waterblock which is just as easy to do as mounting any CPU cooler.
All leak testing and filling is carried out by our technical staff which means that the watercooling system is ready to use by you when it arrives. All that is required is for you to plug the pump and fans into your power supply.
The system is shipped with Clear Mayhems Ultra Pure Fluid. If you prefer us to use a coloured fluid or specialist liquid, you can choose from a wide range
PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT MOUNTING BRACKET FOR YOUR CPU
Impressively spacious and unbeatably reliable, the Antec Three Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure. Despite its eminently portable frame, the Three Hundred has enough room for most of the latest flag-ship graphics cards, as well as six hard drives and a standard ATX motherboard. A cable management compartment keeps your system organized and the airflow unobstructed. A 120mm rear fan and 140mm top fan ensure that the case runs cool even when playing the most demanding games, while the sleek black finish gives it an extra stylish edge.
- External 3 x 5.25"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- 1 rear 120 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control.
- 1 top special 140 x 25 mm TriCool™ Fan with 3-speed switch control
- 2 front (optional) 120 mm fans to cool the hard drives
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25 mm Fan to cool graphic cards
- Washable air filters reduces dust build up in your system, which helps keep your system cooler
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- 7 expansion slots
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 458mm (H) x 465mm (D) x 205mm (W)
- HDA & AC’97 Audio In and Out
XSPC Watercooling Kits offer fantastic value for money to the end user without compromising performance. See what your system is really capable of with this truly custom kit.
Designed for low heat output CPUs, the XSPC Rasa 450 RS120 WaterCooling Kit gives you silence and value
- Rasa Black (Acetal) CPU Waterblock
- Socket 775, 1366 and 1155/6 Backplates
- Socket AM2 and AM3 mounting kit
- X2O 450 12V Pump/Reservoir
- 5mm Blue LED with 4Pin Molex
- RS120 Radiator
- 80mm to 120mm Radiator brackets
- Adhesive hook/loop pad
- Low Noise 1700rpm 120mm Fan
- 120mm Fan Grill
- 2 Meters of Clear 7/16 Hose
- G1/4 to 1/2 barbs x6
- Thermal Paste
- Intel Socket 775
- Intel Socket 771
- Intel 1366 Socket
- Intel 1156 Socket
- Intel 1155 Socket
- Intel 2011 Socket
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3
Our Custom Watercooling Kits and Cases are configured in house by our technicians. We endeavour to keep stock of all items at all times.
Should an item be in short supply or unavailable it will be exchanged for a suitable alternative.
Custom Units can take 24 to 48 hours if assembly of a component is required.
Whilst we endeavour to keep watercooling stock levels high for our watercooling systems, there may be some occasions where stock shortages mean that there will be a delay in completing your order. If this is the case, then our sales team are able to suggest alternative components to allow your order to be completed.