+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Tech Lab - V6 Watercooled Case - Shinobi USB3.0Assembled by Expert OcUK Technical Staff, the V6 range of Pre-Watercooled cases brings you exceptional performance paired with incredible value for money!
The OcUK Watercooled Case range comes pre-assembled for your convenience. All of the difficulty of watercooling has been removed and allows you to enjoy the best performance without the hassle.
All of our pre-watercooled cases are built to order and come pre filled ready for you to build your dream system.
The system is shipped with Clear Mayhems Ultra Pure Fluid. If you prefer us to use a coloured fluid or specialist liquid, you can choose from a wide range
All you need to do is build your PC and install the waterblock which is just as easy to do as mounting any CPU cooler.
All leak testing and filling is carried out by our technical staff which means that the watercooling system is ready to use by you when it arrives. All that is required is for you to plug the pump and fans into your power supply.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT MOUNTING BRACKET FOR YOUR CPU
BitFenix Shinobi Gaming Windowed Case - Black
- Dimensions: 205 x 460 x 490mm
- Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays x 3
- 3.5" Drive Bays x 8
- 2.5" Drive Bays x 2
- Front Cooling: 2 x 120mm Fans (optional) 1 x 120mm Fan (included)
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm Fan (included) or 1 x 92mm Fan (optional)
- Top Cooling: 2 x 140mm Fans (optional) or 2 x 120mm Fans (optional)
- Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm Fan (optional)
- Expansions Slots: 7
- I/O Ports: 4 x USB2.0 & 1 x Audio
EK-KIT H3O 120 LTX water cooling kit includes following items:
- EK-Supreme LT - UNI (universal CPU block based on EK-Supreme LTX)
- EK-Backplate CPU Universal
- EK-CoolStream RAD XT 120
- EK-FAN Silent 120-1600 RPM
- EK-DCP 2.2 Pump
- EK-Reservoir Combo DCP 2.2
- EK-DCP PUMP mounting plate KIT
- TUBE Masterkleer 12,7/9,5 CLEAR (2 meters)
- EK-PSC Fitting 10mm - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- EK-Ekoolant UV Blue (concentrate 100ml)
- TIM Gelid GC-Xtreme (EKWB 2g)
- Intel Socket 775
- Intel Socket 771
- Intel 1366 Socket
- Intel 1156 Socket
- Intel 1155 Socket
- Intel 2011 Socket
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3
Our Custom Watercooling Kits and Cases are configured in house by our technicians. We endeavour to keep stock of all items at all times.
Should an item be in short supply or unavailable it will be exchanged for a suitable alternative.
Custom Units can take 24 to 48 hours if assembly of a component is required.
Whilst we endeavour to keep watercooling stock levels high for our watercooling systems, there may be some occasions where stock shortages mean that there will be a delay in completing your order. If this is the case, then our sales team are able to suggest alternative components to allow your order to be completed.