+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Tech Lab - XSPC D5 Vario Pump & Alphacool HF D5 Top Value ComboAssembled in house by Expert OcUK Technicians
The D5 is the king of watercooling pumps. Used in the most extreme watercooling systems, its notoriety for reliability and performance is second to none. A single D5 can run entire loops with multiple blocks and restrictions with ease, ensuring your watercooling installation goes smoothly.
The specially selected Alphacool top improves the performance of the already impressive D5 pump further.
This aftermarket pump top improves performance by increasing the heas pressure created by the pump. This means strong consistant flow around your loop and no slow points or hot spots.
The Alphacool HF D5 Top also gives the user several configuration options by adding the ability to use standard sized watercooling fittings as well as controlling tubing layout.
Every OcUK D5 Vario & Alphacool HF D5 Top combo is assembled by an Expert OcUK technician and tested for quality assurance before it ships to the customer.
XSPC D5 Pump Specifications
In response to the overwhelming demand for a quieter MCP655, we are proud to introduce the new MCP655 pump, which features several key improvements: considerably reduced audible operating noise: the high pitch frequency of the MCP655 is now eliminated thanks to a new chipset controller, head and flow characteristics have slightly improved in the midrange,
a potentiometer allows you to adjust the pumps speed from 4800 rpm down to 1800 rpm. At 1800 rpm, the pump is virtually silent. This allows users to tune the pump performance/noise ratio to their particular preference.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Superior real world performance versus any aquarium pump we have tested to this date.
- The high pressure capability of the MCP655 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
- Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent operations
- Maximum discharge 317 GPH (1200 LPH)
- Compact design
- Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
- ½" barb fittings
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water and additives
Alphacool HF D5 Top Specifications
As with the version of Laing DDC is this the pump easily modified and can be mounted by the supplied mounting screws in a drive bay. In addition, in this case only the normal 1 / 4 inch connections are needed, not as before 1 / 2 inch male thread which can be adaptation. Of course, the flow is not affected!
• Material: Acetal
• Color: Black
• Connection thread size: 4x ¼”
• Dimensions mounted (L x W x H): 80 x 45 x 80mm
• 1x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (VPP655/TPP644/MCP655)
• 2x Copper plated screw plugs
• Black mounting screws