+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
OcUK Tech Lab - XSPC D5 Vario Pump & XSPC Acetal D5 Top Value ComboAssembled in house by Expert OcUK Technicians
The D5 is the king of watercooling pumps. Used in the most extreme watercooling systems, its notoriety for reliability and performance is second to none. A single D5 can run entire loops with multiple blocks and restrictions with ease, ensuring your watercooling installation goes smoothly.
The specially selected XSPC Acetal D5 Top improves the performance of the already impressive D5 pump further.
This aftermarket pump top improves performance by increasing the heas pressure created by the pump. This means strong consistant flow around your loop and no slow points or hot spots.
The XSPC top also gives the user several configuration options by adding the ability to use standard sized watercooling fittings as well as controlling tubing layout.
Every XSPC D5 Vario & XSPC D5 combo is assembled by an Expert OcUK technician and tested for quality assurance before it ships to the customer.
XSPC D5 Pump Specifications
In response to the overwhelming demand for a quieter MCP655, we are proud to introduce the new MCP655 pump, which features several key improvements: considerably reduced audible operating noise: the high pitch frequency of the MCP655 is now eliminated thanks to a new chipset controller, head and flow characteristics have slightly improved in the midrange,
a potentiometer allows you to adjust the pumps speed from 4800 rpm down to 1800 rpm. At 1800 rpm, the pump is virtually silent. This allows users to tune the pump performance/noise ratio to their particular preference.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Superior real world performance versus any aquarium pump we have tested to this date.
- The high pressure capability of the MCP655 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
- Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent operations
- Maximum discharge 317 GPH (1200 LPH)
- Compact design
- Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
- ½" barb fittings
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water and additives
- Tachometer for pump RPM readout on motherboard and smart fan controllers.
EK X-Top V2 Specifications
Replacement acetal top for D5 pumps with a choice of two inlet positions.
- G1/4" Thread
- Black Acrylic stand with screw set.
Supplied with screw sets, bracket, stand, and G1/4" Plug.