+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Airflow Control Cooling Kit - NZXT Grid+ V2 + 3x NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 3000RPM PWM 120Cooling performance is vital to the lifespan of your PC hardware. OcUK Tech Labs Cooling Kits offer an all in one solution to your cooling requirements.
Pairing performance fan options with award winning fan controllers, your system will be optimized for either Silence or Performance depending on your requirements.
Give yourself complete control over system acoustics and airflow, whilst enhancing aesthetics
- Fan Controller: NZXT Grid+ V2 Internal Digital 6 Fan Controller
- Fan:3x NF-F12 IndustrialPPC 3000RPM PWM 120mm High Performance
- Fan Controller Details:
Fan Controller Details:
GRID+ V2 combines intuitive software and variable installation options to provide a simple, unintrusive solution for digital fan control. With CAM support, the GRID+ V2 allows you to name your fans and adjust your fan speeds easily using versatile preset or custom fan profiles.
Six fan ports line the sides of the GRID+ V2, while two included splitters allow you to control up to eight fans using a single GRID+.
- Custom fan naming allows you to effortlessly control specific individual fans using CAM software.
- Preset fan profiles allow easy control, while our custom fan profiles allow you to create your own fan curve and have GRID+ V2 raise/lower fan speeds based on temps.
- Full mobile control is planned to be released in 2016 on Android and iOS through our CAM Mobile platform.
- Keep your PC safe with built-in over/under-volt and short circuit protection.
-The small form factor of the GRID+ V2 allows you to discreetly install it anywhere in your case, making cable management easy.
- Model Number: AC-GRDP2-M1
- Material: Plastic
- Fan Control: Controlled via CAM Software
- Fan Connector Quantity: 6
- Maximum Combined Wattage: 30
- Mounting: 3M Dual Lock
- Input Connector: 12V with Molex 4-Pin connector
- Dimensions: 73mm x 18mm x 73mm
- Product Weight: 94.2g
- 5x Zipties
- 2x 3-Pin Female to 4-Pin/3-Pin Y extension cables
- 1x Molex to phone jack connector
- 1x Micro-USB cable
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150,000hrs. Topped off with Noctua's trusted reliability and six year manufacturer's warranty, the NF-F12 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability
- Based on the award-winning NF-F12 design
- 3000rpm PWM industrialPPC version
- Three-phase motor design
- Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction
- Certified IP52 water and dust protection
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
- Six year warranty
- Size: 120x120x25 mm
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Bearing: SSO2
- Blade Geometry: Heptaperf
- Frame Technology: FocusedFlow
- Rotational Speed (± 10%): 3000 RPM
- Airflow: 109.8 CFM
- Acoustical Noise: 43.5 dB(A)
- Static Pressure: 7.63 mm H2O
- Max. Input Power: 3.6 W
- Max. Input Current : 0.3 A
- Voltage: 12 V
- MTBF: > 150,000 h
- Accessories: 4 Fan Screws
- Ingress Protection IP52
- Material Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
- Motor type: Three-phase